face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
ZZZ...
Monday, May 19, 2008

Okay! First time that I didn't post during the weekend. You might wonder why, but let me tell you that the reason is uber obvious. I'M FREAKING TIRED. And lazy, to add on to that. But that doesn't matter. The point is, I was super exhausted during the weekend.

First of all, Friday afternoon training was KILLER. Yes, seriously. 6.2km worth of backstroke. Tell me that's not tough and you can shoot me right now. (We all know you can't actually do that but again, THAT'S NOT THE POINT! :D) Anyway, we swam a total of 7km on Friday night but the actual programme was 8km! Well obviously we didn't finish it (Thank goodness!)

The main set was..
1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
1x100 on 1.40

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
2x100 on 1.40 (Faster than previous set)

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
3x100 on 1.40 (Faster than previous set)

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
4x100 on 1.40 (Faster than previous set)

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
5x100 on 1.40 (Faster than previous set)

Omg it took like forever to finish that. That sure looks like that was all of the main set, but you are wrong! Hahahaha.

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
4x200 on 3.30

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
3x200 on 3.30 (Faster than previous set)

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
2x200 on 3.30 (Faster than previous set)

1x100 on 1.50
2x100 on 1.45 (2nd 100 faster than 1st 100)
1x200 on 3.30 (Faster than previous set)

And ta-dah! FINALLY. I was done! I think I swam the most backstroke I have ever swam in my entire life that day. Phew! There was supposed to be 10x100 kick on 1.40 after that to end training but we didn't do it cause we ran out of time and the younger squad needed to use the pool (:< I wouldn't have made the kick set anyway..

Then, Saturday morning! Another very very tough training. It was quite fun, but it was terribly tiring. We had 30x66 'relays'. Yeah, well, sorta like relay stuff. It's really hard to explain what we did in words, so I shall skip it. Basically all you need to know was that it was horribly tiring and I am super glad that I got Corey for my relay partner. I would've died if I didn't get someone fast. Lucky Tessa got Cameron for her partner and her team almost always won the relays cause of that ):< Pfft better luck next time.

Stroke check with Gary later that Saturday afternoon was interesting.. I did some work on my backstroke and backstroke start. HAHAHA it was hilarious to do the 'drills' for backstroke start. Gary claims that Aaron Peirsol (sp?) did those drills for his backstroke and that they'll really help me. ROFL anyway I think I improve my backstroke more if I consistently try to do what Gary taught me that day. Really helpful. I also finally got my Fly stroke right. I got it right but then Gary left for Aust then I sorta reverted back to my old Fly. But I have the technique right now and I'm not letting it slip again! (: Yay me.

Okay school's been pretty much the same.. My exams are up next week and my Dive Camp at Hamilton over the Queen's birthday holiday is coming up too! (: Oh, and I've got Counties Winter League which is sort of a fornight-ly competition thing that I have to swim for my club. Interested to know what goes on during those competitions. I'm guessing it'll turn out like the Hi-Pop League that Singapore had years ago. Haha cool. My team is called HPK Firebirds -.- Don't ask me why it's called that. Luckily I have Liz and Jess in my team so I know someone whom I can ask questions. Lol. And I can't wait for Hamilton Winter Meet! Cause it's my very first short course comp and I wanna see what my 50 free timing turns out to be. Better be good >.<


Uh, nothing else I guess. That pretty much covers my life so far. Exams next week but I'll squeeze in time to post during the weekend before that. Yup I'm done.

Tag replies!
Amandatoh: LOL It's damn slow lah. My 50 free PB has been the same since 2005. I'm damn lousy now lah I bet you can win me easily hahaha. I'll tell you if I get a PB during a competition but until then, train hard! :D

Justin: Ooh sorry I didn't relink you earlier. I never noticed you changed url hahah. Blur me. And what the hell if you wanna ruin my plan then I don't go and visit APSC already! Hmphz! Lol the worst is I just announce that I'm going over lorh (:

Jem: Ah hah! Does that mean that if I let you in on it, then you'll be my accomplice and then you'll backstab APSC? No right? So what's the point of telling you -.- HAHAHAHA. Me and my warped reasoning. I am so ashamed of myself haha.

Rachelyu: HAHAHAHAHA indiv pictures! Omg it'll be so embarrassing if the pics were unglam! And gasp D: Rachelyu ruihua how could you have spelt Aliciatan's middle name wrongly! Shame on you! HAHAHA just kidding.

Aliciafong: Hah, see even YOU know how to spell Aliciatan's middle name! Lmao. No actually you can just ask suzie to call you Fehu and call Aliciatan Actoob. HAHAHAHAH JOKES. Eh rmb last year before an exam, this teacher found a piece of paper that said "Actoob" and he was like, "A-C-T oob?" or sth like that. HAHAH funny.

Mariechong: Haha I don't wanna stay 14! I wanna be 15 cause then I can get my drivers license! MY SISTER IS GOING TO TAKE THE TEST SOON! Unfair! >.<

Li Ying: No Hitler is not cool! He has a freaky moustache and he looks ugly -.- But he's freaking smart and that's what I like about him :P Hehehe. Sadly he's cruel, if not he could be remembered by everyone for the good reasons ):

Clement: Are you sure!? Nah I don't think so lah -.- Hahah.

Aliciatan: Duh I know you were talking to Rachel -.- I shall quote you: "You think I stupid ah!?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Omg hilarious. You and your magmar! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING! I think you made your one week thing.. If I'm not wrong :P

Coolest: ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT ALL YOUR FRIENDS SUPPORT COOK!? Whaaaaaaaaat! No no no no that is so wrong! Cook always looks so confident and he always thinks he'll make it through to the next round. Irritatinggggg! ):<

Okay shall be nice and stop hogging my sis's laptop. Bye!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster