face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
IDOL GIVES BACK
Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just got back from watching the 3-hour-long episode of American Idol with Idol Gives Back. Many performances today.. Even Miley Cyrus was there but she always sings the songs I don't like -.- But it was sad that Michael Johns (sp?) is out ): I always wanted Kristy Lee-Cook to be out but she always emerges SAFE. Ugh.

Anyway, training this morning was relatively okay, because we did the set on our own mainly. The sets didn't have any times so we took our own sweet time (: Haha. Something very interesting came out of this morning's training.

"For chinese food, fried is GOOD. But for western food, fried means fucking kentucky fried chicken!"

Omg hilarious rofl.

School begins after this weekend. Oh boy, oh boy. First gym session on Tuesday and will be having gym workouts every Tues & Thurs after afternoon training. Gyah >.<

Ran out of words.

Tag replies!
Aliciatan: Muahahah that is your own fault! Blame no one but yourself XD LOL.

Claireteng: CLAIRETENG! Omg I received your presents already! I can't believe you got me such wonderful gifts! It must've cost you quite a lot. The earrings are so pretty!!! Where do you get them from! Next time I wanna go and buy hahah (: Thank you so much! Btw, I can't share with you. Tell you why in my email ;D

Nurul: Lucky! I'm so darn tired every single day cause I have to wake up early for training, and then I go straight to school, and then straight to training, and then back home to finish up my work. By the time I'm done, I would've been dead tired and there goes the day. That's why I don't post so much these days. Zzz.. And aww, poor you ): No fish food. (Omg that sounded weird O_o)

Eve: EVE! (: Hello! I love you loads too. Hahah life's life. Training, school, more training.. The usual. How are you coming along? Coping with training? Aah yknow when I learnt that John was leaving Singapore, I actually hoped he would come here to NZ! Cause my coach wanted to hire him but there wasn't any position available for him ): Boohoo.

Aaron: Oh fine.. You're the pro. Haha I wonder who you'll get as your dance partner this year (:< If there's a dance, rmb to send me a video! :D

Ivy: AWW! What a pity! Your blogskin was really really cute (: Lol no problem man. I hope you enjoyed your birthday! :D

Amandatoh: Hmm definitely going back, but not sure when. I wanted to go back in Jan/feb 09 but I have a comp in Jan and Nationals in March so I don't know.. We'll see how lah. Swimming's swimming. Basically training hard, and starting gym training next week. Hope it's not too bad (:

Sah: Omg I watched it already! That boy's so cute and he's really good to be able to play that at that age.. His fingers are so small!! :D

Okay I shall spare your eyes and end here. Goodnight.

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster