face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
MAYDAY
Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today's the 1st of May. That should be a good enough reason to post (: Haha I know I've been putting off blogging for quite a few days (I last promised to post on Tuesday, after physio) but all those who know me well should know that procrastinating is one of my bad habits (And unfortunately I'm REALLY good at it) so there you go!

I got a report from my physio on my postural analysis. It's a whole lot of chim stuff so I can't be bothered to post it here. And I've got a lot of exercises I've gotta do to improve my posture cause my left shoulder is lower than my right shoulder. Other than that I've also got a whole lotta stuff to improve on. Next check-up is in mid June so hopefully I'll see a difference (for the better) in my posture (:

Training's been HELL worse without Jana, Horst and Gary! What the hell is wrong with Horst man. When he's around, the sets aren't that tough. When he's away, the sets he emails to Sam is SO DARN TOUGH. I nearly died last night and this morning. But nevertheless I'm proud that I made all the times and never gave up although I was super tempted to just slack XD I hope Gary will see my improvement over the last month he's been away (:

Uh, nothing else I suppose. School starts on Monday next week and I'm definitely not looking forward to it. Shall get back to replying emails.

Tag replies!
Ck: I KNOW! Well at least Man Utd got through for the champions league. They won Barcelona! :D If Man Utd wins the next 2 matches for EPL, then they'll win (: *Crosses fingers*

Amanda: OH NO WHICH AMANDA ARE YOU! Although I'm not sure who, I'm guessing it's Amanda yim. If it is, EMAIL ME! The house PC is so lag I don't wanna make things worse by logging on MSN ): Sorry!

Nurul: GASPS! D: You'll definitely catch up with me cause you post so much more regularly than I do! Sobsob ): And have you tasted FISH food? HAHAHA.

Rachelyu: ROFL I wonder why I am not surprised.. Man, I haven't talked to you for ages now that I don't go on msn! ):<

Aaron: Hi LIM! Life's the same. Having holidays now, but it's ending in a few days. Have been training hard. I'm sure you are too! (: You looking forward to S'pore open and SEA Age?

Amandatoh: HEY! Yup it's been a long time since I last talked to you. Things here are fine, I guess. Could be a lot better if the weather wasn't so bad! Hahah. How bout you?

Claireteng: HAHAHAHAHA NO I'M NOT GOING TO SHARE HIM WITH YOU! Nah just kidding. Sure I'll reply your email right after this! ;D

Vanessa: Aww that's so sad! ): Yknow when I first met my physio, he asked me whether I swam fly. And I was like, "No, I swim free." He said, "Thank goodness. Flyers are the bane of my life. Too many problems." Hahah quite funny. Well at least YOU don't swim fly! (: So things shouldn't be THAT bad!

Done I'm outta here (:

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster