face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
OUR TIME NOW
Thursday, April 17, 2008

Okay people, I've finally finished all my tests in school.

Chem on Wed was a confirmed failure. Zomg lah I couldn't finish the paper, and I didn't know how to answer half of the bloody questions! ):<

Inv today wasn't that bad. I think I can get at least a Merit, or Excellence if I'm lucky.

Got back my Math results. Perfect score baby! (: Excellence of course (:

Eng wasn't too good. I got Achieved. But ohwell since when did I ever get good results for Lit in secondary school anyway!? I've always been passing by a mark or two. Guess it's the same here.

Now I'm just trying to do a few book reports so that I can complete 9 over the holidays and I'll be FREEEEEE.

Homg so many tag replies to reply I think I shall stop procrastinating and start doing my work. Shall reply tags on the weekend, when I can use my sis's com for longer hours. Till then, no emails will be replied either. I'm very sorry Cheryl ):

3 more days! (:

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster