face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
HIGH OF 75
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yay the weekend is finally here! Funny how time flies during the holidays, but never during school term. I'm so glad week 1 of term 2 is finally over. 8 more weeks to go and I'll be enjoying another 2-week-long school term break (:

I have received some wonderful news, as well as some horrible news over the past week. Let's review them so that I won't forget the dates so easily (:

I am having a swim camp during the Queen's birthday holiday! (Yes, there IS such a holiday here. Weird huh :P) The best thing is, I'll be out of town! Haha. The camp's not in Auckland.. It's in Hamilton, so that means I get to travel to a new city next month! Yay! Uhm, I'll be leaving on 30th May, Friday, and I'll only come back on 2nd June, Monday! (Monday's the public holiday) Haha I'm not sure how this camp is going to turn out.. I'll try to enjoy it as best as I can (:

Bad news. I have a Math Internal exam (Internal meaning the exam takes place in class) on 26 May, Monday, on STATISTICS. Tell me that is the worst topic ever. Bleaurgh. It makes me sick knowing that I have to take an exam (Yup, an exam is different from a class test which is not counted) on the things that I did for my Math PT last year in RGS. What with all the mean median mode standard deviation interquartile range bullshit. UGHHH.

Plus, I have a Investigations Internal exam (!!!) on the VERY SAME DAY. 26 May, Monday. What the hell. Investigations shouldn't be as bad though.. We just have to pretend we're carrying out an experiment and write a report on it. Things like: Aim of experiment, hypothesis, variables, method, results table, graph, trend of graph, conclusion and discussion. Lessons on that don't seem so bad, so I'm hoping the exam won't be so bad too. If I'm not wrong, the exam is over a few lessons so I finish the exam on 5 June, Thursday.

Another exam: Chemistry Internal! The one I am looking forward to THE MOST. Why? Because (for a very very weird reason) I love Chemistry! It's definitely a lot easier to grab the concepts now than last year when I first learnt Chemistry. I think what I learnt last year really helped a lot. And I'll be carrying out actual experiments for my internal exam so that should be pretty fun too! Bad thing is, I'll have to prepare for my exam during camp, cause my exam is on the day after I come back from camp - 3rd June, Tuesday. Rahhh the way things are so cramped up together, I'll soon run out of time to breathe.

A WONDERFULLY EXCELLENT NEWS. My dad is going to Glasgow (sp?) for work in mid July (I think around the 12th or sth. Not sure) AND HE IS STOPPING BY SINGAPORE FOR A FEW DAYS! AH!! He can drop my laptop off for repair in Singapore before leaving for Glasgow and then when he stops by Singapore on his way back to NZ, he can get it back! HIP HIP, HURRAY! Hahah my dad's so lucky to be able to go back to Singapore so soon after coming here -.- Who expected that he'd be the first to go back. Lol.

While he's away on work, I'LL BE AT HAMILTON WINTER CHAMPS! If I'm not wrong. Yup, so happens that the days that my dad is away from NZ, I'll be in Hamilton having a winter meet! My very first meet in winter! Cool. I just hope we're staying over in Hamilton (Because Hamilton is only a 2-hour drive away from Auckland, so it's not exactly necessary to stay overnight there) because if we don't, I WILL HAVE NO TRANSPORT D: Which worries me a bit lot. Training hard right now and I don't think Hamilton Winter Champs is that big a comp so no pressure.

Hmm should get back to History homework (I have to draw a bloody propaganda poster siding either Germany, Britain or France -.-) and then I should try and figure out how to do my English homework (MacBeth! Omg someone KILL ME.) Then I'll be free for the rest of the weekend (:

Tag replies!
Aliciatan: Ahem ahem, I'm scared my com is too lag to even have a convo on msn so there's no point! I'll try to though.. Wish me luck XD

Nurul: AHHH LUCKY YOU your exams are over already! Mine are coming so I'll have to hang in there! EEEK.

Rachelyu: Rofl DAVID ARCHULETAAAA <3 Actually the two Davids are really talented. David A. can sing very very well but David C. is really talented in the sense that he can change the song to suit him no matter what song it is. Hahah but I still like David A. better! Omg yknow that time the idols performed Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna? It was horrible I tell you :X And no worries, I WILL REMEMBER! (:

Claireteng: NOOOOOOO I should've gone to West Mall a few times before I left! *Regrets* Hahahah okay I will reply you too! (:

Clairelye: Hi Claire! How are you! (:

Jem: Hahahahaha cannot let you in, cause when I scare Justin, I wanna scare you too ;D Top secret! Shhhhh :X

Amandatoh: Siao! Who swims Singapore open for fun?! I hate Singapore open -.- Have to swim with people older than you and that makes me feel damn slow. Last time I swam with Tingwen! She drowned me! (Tingwen, if you read this, IT'S TRUE! Haha! :D)

Cailyn: Yes definitely loved it! I'm keeping it in a safe place and I'll reminisce about the past and fun times we had together influencing people. *Inside joke* (:<

Amandakhoo: HAHA You're damn funny lah! You wrote on transparent paper! I love your writing, it's awesome! The colours are so pretty too (: Thanks so much yeah! Lol and don't mention exams to me cause yours has finished and mine is starting! Aah!

Richard: Hello CHARD aka MEATBALL! (:

Sah: YAH! I still think him trying to reach all the keys with his tiny fingers is damn funny and cute! (:

Seankoh: Wah so mean! What, prejudiced against females is it! Lol joking. Syesha has a great voice, but I don't think she has what it takes to win. Yup I think it's gonna be David and David in the finals too.

Justin: Don't worry I didn't let Jem in on the masterplan.. So when you get shocked by me, you won't be alone and you won't have to feel bad about it then (:< Hawhaw!

Coolest: Random is cool! Archelta FTW <3

Li Ying: Huh ooh do you mean you got a tagboard? Or do I still have to leave comments -.- LOL no problem I'll still visit your blog ;D

Whoah uber long post today! Maybe a short one tmr to complement it. Toodles!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster