face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
UNDER THE FLAGS
Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today's one of my uhm, more enjoyable days of my life. Haha.

To start off, I had a great training this morning. 60x33: 5 sets of (4 torpedo fly kick + 4 form kick + 4 free kick) on 1min. The aim was to break below 30secs for every single one of them. Although I didn't make that target, I was quite proud of myself for making 30secs with a few below 30secs for torpedo fly kick! Gasp, who ever knew Aly was in fact, quite good in u/w fly kick? LOL. For form kick, I did Back, which isn't such a surprise that I could make below 30 if I wanted to try hard enough.. Mostly I did 31s which was pretty okay for me too. Free kick.. Hmm, never made 1 below 30! Not a surprise though; my free kick is the weakest (if you don't count breaststroke XD) but I made a good effort to maintain below 35 for all. Yay me (:

There's also a rule now that no one's allowed to breathe under the flags, or the 1st stroke after push-off. Anddddd we have to do at least 8 u/w kicks before coming up to the surface. It's freaking hard! But the punishment is even scarier. If Gary catches anyone breaking the rules, he'll make them do 1000 turns. Apparently that punishment isn't something he made up to scare people into doing them - It's actually real. The other time, he made everyone in the squad do 1000 turns cause they broke the rules. Luckily, I left early for school and escaped it. Better make sure I don't break the rules (or even if I do, I better not get caught ;D)

I have gym later. Probably will be the only one. Oh well. Gym isn't too bad, if you stretch a lot after that. The first 2 sessions made me ache a lot but it's better now.

Stroke check with Gary at Pakuranga College this Saturday at 1pm. Damn it, Saturday morning was supposed to be the best session because it's the LAST! Gyah now I have to swim on a Saturday afternoon =.= Bleaurgh, hope Gary doesn't make me TRAIN HARD.

Tag replies!
Justin: JUSTIN!! How could you do this to me! Now I have to think of so many back-up plans! ):< Meanie! HAHA holey moley I don't think I can scare any of you now. HMPH!

Amandakhoo: LOL it wasn't lor sor lah.. It was just.. plain RANDOM! But random is good, and I tell that to everyone ;D Wheeee. (See that was random XD)

Huazhen: OMG, what was your reaction when you found it? HAHA I would've liked to see it (:< Lawl I can't help but giggle when I imagine you opening your bio journal and finding it >.< MISS YOU HELL LOADS ):

Rachelyu: WHAAAAT! That's impossible! He's like ten thousand years older than you HAHAHA jokes. Is he really that short? I mean, I know he's short but that was only compared to the other people.. If he's shorter than you then it means he's shorter than me too! YAY! :D

Amandatoh: Aiyo, did you join S'pore open on your own accord or did your coach make you swim? There's a difference you know.. Haha. I hope you get PBs but just don't be faster than me can already! :D

Siyan: AAH! Really! Omg why aren't you following her! ):< Hahaha just kidding. Yup it's really nice here but it's a lot colder compared to Singapore, even during Summer! (: The traffic here is really bad sometimes too, but I guess you just have to live with it :/

Li Ying: TOO LATE I SIDED BRITAIN! :D Eeyer who wants to side Germany in WWII -.- What with the Nazi things and all that. Rofl.

Jem: Nooooo you can't do this to me too! Hmphs. This is so unfair! The whole of APSC against ME! That's like 30+ vs 1! UNFAIR!

Amandayim: Yowza! I'll reply your email today but I'm not sure about what will happen to NZ in 10,000 years time or whatever cause I'm not exactly learning that.. Will do my best to help you though!

Nurul: Thanks dude(tte). Yes it really sucks big time, cause we have to take a sample and then we have to memorise the method and write it down for the test and do a lot more stupid stuff.. Sianz -.- Hahaha.

Clement: Hey! No lah where got sec3 stuff.. I don't even know what sec 3s in Singapore learn -.- It's probably more like sec 2 stuff. Yup!

Coolest: Yes better archuleta than cook! Cook always looks so cocky ):< Hee.

Kay, that's all for now. Ciao!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster