face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
ATTACK OF THE RUBBER!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

That's the only thing I can say right now. Okay, not literally, but you get what I mean -.-

Firstly, my dental appointment. It was at 9am on Tuesday, so I trained the full session, got out of the pool at 8am, showered, went to the dentist, finished my appointment at 9.30am, didn't wanna go to school cause I had PE first block so I went home first and slacked around until 10am before going to school (: How genius am I. Hahahah.

Anyway that isn't the point. Now I have to wear rubber bands again (Darn I hate those things). But it's worse this time.. A lot more painful. Apparently I'm wearing only ONE rubber band, from the top left of my teeth to the bottom right of my teeth. So when I open my mouth, you can see my rubber band "drawing" a line across my mouth. Urgh. Irritating. It hurts like hell plus I can't even YAWN properly -.-

I started my very first land training on Tuesday night! Yes, my session is from 6.10pm to around 6.45pm or somewhere around there. The session may seem really short, but the exercises we do are tough! I was surprised to see Kate in my group cause I expected everyone to be in the group above me.. So there you go. My body is aching ALL OVER (Not kidding!) and I could barely move this morning. Oh, I can do 4 pull-ups now! :D Compared to the 0 that I did (Or should I say, didn't?) do while I was in COE, that's a HUGE improvement (: Land training tmr evening again. Sigh :/

Not training this afternoon cause I'm aching all over. Good enough reason I guess. Enough said.

Tag replies!
Aaron: Whatever lah! If you had the talent of dancing, you'd be on So You Think You Can Dance or whatever that show's called. Oh wait, it's something like The Dance Floor in S'pore right? Haha I've never watched that show XD

Seankoh: I don't know why it's so lag here! But even I know the top 4 already.. If I'm not wrong, it's Syesha, Jason, David and David. Right right right? :D

Justin: OF COURSE IT'S A SURE WIN THING! (: Haha, if you actually catch me before I can even carry out my masterplan, pretend you didn't see anything and act surprised when I appear!! :P

Mariechong: Yupyup definitely getting used to life here, doesn't mean I don't miss Singapore! Aww, you don't have to say it before I miss you (: And being young IS good! Why, do you want to be 14 so soon? LOL.

Amandatoh: HAHAHA I get to escape school nats with huiyu! How lucky is that. Well, uh, good luck with swimming with her! *Sniggers*

Nurul: Hey, at least you got some days off! I didn't even take any days off when everyone got to have 2 weeks off swimming if they wanted to ):< Are you serious that amanda's gonna get you phish food?! Oh no what if they taste like worms!

Eve: Haha no not really! You have no idea how happy I'll be to actually see someone I've known for longer than the 4 months I've been here.. And honestly I think a lot of the swimmers in my club need discipline.. Sometimes they really get to my head.. Heh.

Jem: YAY I am so proud of you! All my effort in teaching you paid off. HAHA! You're welcome (: Yes yes will go back asap. Trust me, I really want to! :D

Rachelyu: I know! And I don't know WHY! DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME THOUGH. I just hope David Archuleta wins! <3 Who are you rooting for?

Amandayim: SMART GIRL! It's to get updates in my emails I get from xanga subcriptions so that I don't have to go blog hopping to read your updates all the time! (: How smart am I! But don't worry I'll drop by once in a while to tag (:

Wheeee toodles!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster