face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy birthday to me!
But what's a birthday if there's no one to share the joy with? ):

I'm finally 14 now, a HUGE thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, and I just wanna let you guys know that NO ONE can replace any of you in my heart! Although my com is spoiled and I won't have a com of my own until God-knows-when, you can always email me and I'll reply you whenever I'm logged on! Also there's snail mail which is pretty fun, too (:

Although I'm very upset by the fact that there's no one to celebrate my birthday with, thank you so much for not forgetting me. It means a lot to me, especially since I'm alone over here.

I really miss everyone in Singapore loads. Love you all so very much <3

Goodbye, and here's to a great year ahead. Better luck with that ;D

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster