face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
:)
Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hey guys I'm finally on the computer to blog now.

I've received news that my hardware on my computer has screwed up, so I can't get it fixed until we go back to Singapore to fix it under the warantee thingy (I have no idea how to spell it). So yeah you won't see me online every single day anymore.. Which is pretty sad ):

Uhm basically my right foot is swollen now, so I couldn't run this morning. It hurts like shit and nothing is making the swell go away! ): We had relays this morning and it was tonnes of fun haha.

School hols are here so I don't have school until 2 weeks later! Yay! :)

Yup basically that's it I guess.. Uhm if anyone has received some wacko email from my email add, that's just because someone hacked my account while I have not been online for some time. Yup. I have checked my sent folder upon van's warning and it has been confirmed that my account was hacked. Thanks loads van, I owe you one (:

I am really really really exhausted so I guess I'll reply your tags in general.

Tag replies!
Everyone: Hey guys, I'm so sorry but I don't have the time (nor energy) to reply all your tags.. All I can say is I WILL WILL WILL try to go back and visit Singapore soon, and that I'll email you guys if there's a need to. Miss y'all like hell! ):

One more day :D

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster