face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
401ST POST!
Monday, April 28, 2008

YAY I've reached my 401st post. How awesome is that! Hahaha. I'm in a good mood because I skipped training on Sat morning cause I was too tired + Jana, Horst, and Gary are away in Perth (I think) for some coaches convention and I have many sessions off this week cause of that. So I shall reply tag replies that are more recent.

Tag replies!
Caro: Awww, it's okay.. You can pull my arms and drag me wherever you want when I'm back in Sg for holidaying! (:

Justin: I KNOWWWW! It's so frustrating! It could've been a draw but STUPID. PENALTY. AT. 87TH. MINUTE! Rahhh ):<

Amandakhoo: Okay you're weird. Those 2 things have NOTHING in common!! ROFL.

Nurul: Nurul.. That was random.. And did you eat it in the end? If you did, what does it taste like! I've always been curious XD

Shall go facebooking now. Blog tmr after I come back from physio perhaps.

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster