face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
SO CLOSE
Thursday, April 24, 2008

Awww haha it's funny to see people argue on my tagboard :P Once again, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! (: Don't worry I'm not sad one bit cause I know everyone of you is with me spiritually :D

Also, don't worry if your mail doesn't reach here on time.. It usually takes like 2 weeks or something (according to my sister) for mail to reach here from Singapore. I KNOW IT'S FREAKING LONG but nevermind. It's the thought that counts!

Anyway training has been really good these days. I'm making almost all the kick sets nowadays. Yay me! *claps* And I haven't ran at all this week cause my bloody foot is still swollen. I've tried icing it, rubbing oil on it, stuff like that but it still won't go away! Now whenever I push off the wall after a turn, it hurts like shit. I also look like an idiot when I walk cause I'm limping -.- Gyah.

Hmm what else. Oh yeah. I went to get a total body check-up for physio on Tuesday. Guess what! As all the physiotheraphists I've seen in Singapore, this one also told me that one of my legs is longer than the other. Specifically, my right leg is longer than the left. By like 5mm max. HAHA. Uhm I also found out that my feet are somewhat weirdly shaped too, but I don't know how to explain it. I'll be going to the physio a few more times to finish my check-up.

I'm also starting gym next term so that means more training! Aah! I don't know how gym works here and I'll be oh-so-confused because everyone else is already in a higher level than me! >.< Oh well.

Okay I think this is a relatively long post compared to the few posts before this one. I shall blog again on Saturday once I've finished my reading log homework (Shut up, don't comment on my procrastination! XD).

Shall get back to checking email cause I have 66 unread emails D:

P.S. Claireteng! HE NOTICED ME TODAY HAHAHAHAHAHA. Inside joke people (:

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster