face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
CRASH
Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hey guys sorry haven't been updating in a while. My com has FINALLY decided to break down on Thursday afternoon. I couldn't turn it on, so my dad sent it for repair. Thing is, things progress really slowly here, so I have no idea when my laptop is coming back. Might be 1 week, or 1 month, half a year... Argh let's not think about that.

Using my sis's com PLUS I've got 4 tests to study for next week, so I'll end off my post with tag replies.

8 more days! (:

Tag replies!
Claireteng: Haha no lah not really. The other day my arms and feet were NUMB cause it was sooo cold. But getting used to it already (:

Aliciatan: AIYA you don't watch American Idol how would you know -.- Anyway he's this really cute 17 year old guy who's a super good singer too :D No need for presents, don't worry! (: I dunno whether you've reached one week or not.. Probably did already. Don't lie aliciatan we all know you love Mr DS! (:<

Amandakhoo: LOL ya aliciatan's damn slow. Okay maybe not that bad because she doesn't watch American Idol. SAD LAH! Cheyy you never check for your tag reply more carefully lol.

Li Ying: Is that a movie!? I'm super outdated about movies now because they don't advertise movies much here! ):< HAHA LI YING I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS MR DS DIDN'T RUN WITH YOUR CLASS INSTEAD! And chill lah don't get so uptight about your secret admirer! WHY YOU DUMP HIM!?

Sahh: HAHA SAH YOU MEAN 10m/s!? Eh that's damn fast yknow. That means you'll finish 50m kick in 5s. HAHAHAHAHA.

Aliciafong: Haha no worries man, anyway my com isn't around so I won't be logging in regularly, so it's alright. Li Ying's just trying to act strong when she pretends it's not bothering her, so make sure you're always there for her to help her! ;D HAHAHA yup! Don't bother about presents kay! LOVE YOU.

Coolest: Hahah ohman I don't know who will be out tonight! Everyone seemed to perform badly at the 2nd round of The Beatles.. Except our oh-so-wonderful David Archuleta! Haha :D

Nurul: Omg that was some SERIOUS miscommunication! Sorry I should've paid more attention.. Hahah. LOL you don't have to be good at something to enjoy it (: No it's 8 more days now! Whee!

Peiqi: Yeah I understand.. Luckily I escaped all those! I HATE SL! I'm so glad I left before I had to even suffer it :D Yup I'll definitely try to visit but I'm not so sure when because I've got swim comps all year round so I'll try to squeeze it in my schedule! (:

Justin: 8 MORE DAYS TO MY BIG DAY! (:

Sakeenah: HEY SAKEENAH! Yeah it's a nice blogskin eh! It's from a long long time ago though XD

That's all for now, will probably borrow my sis's com on Tuesday or something again. Till then, back to mugging!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster