face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
RANDOM THOUGHTS GENERATOR
Friday, May 23, 2008

"If I were destined to die young, I would want to die while I was halfway through swimming training, or a competition. Because sometimes that's the only way to show everyone how much effort I've put into training."

Me and my suicidal random thoughts. Dangerous, but I like it.

I'm watching American Idol now.. It's )(!&#*^$*!&# effing slow! It's only at the top 5, what the hell -.-

My first project ever since I've enrolled in school in NZ. The bad thing is, it's a history project, and it's hell complicated, AND. IT. IS. WORTH. FOUR. CREDITS. So that means I have to put extra effort into the project. I have 3 bloody weeks but knowing myself well, 3 weeks is never going to be enough to do a project well enough.

My body is aching like shit. Shoulders hurt like hell, and so do my legs. I had beep test in school today. The same thing as the thing I ran in RGS last year when Tarbet was holding trials to look for long distance running. Omg I didn't even make it to Excellence ):< I only made it to level 7.7 and that's only a Merit. Bloody hell. I bloody hate running long distance.

Thank goodness I have the weekend to rest my overly exhausted body. I should start on my history project though, if I want it to be the best it can be. But then again, I have Inv and Math exams on Monday so... Ahh what the hell. Screw exams.

I am currently reading Ian Thorpe's Biography. It's a super duper wordy biography but it's completely worth reading! I've just starting reading it but so far so good! Some of the facts in it are really shocking and my eyes literally went O_O Hahahahah!

K I don't wanna make my eyes tired and add on to the physical and mental burden my body and mind have.

Tag replies!
Amandatoh: Not really lah, I still do free in main sets unless it's specified that I have to do form stroke.. I think I train more Fly than Back, ironically. Lol.

Aliciafong: Eh don't call me phoenix flower! It's not funny! Hahahah. On the other hand, FEHU is :D Just kidding! How's life! I really miss talking to you ): My dad's gonna get my laptop fixed in mid July when he stops by Singapore on his way to Glasgow for a conference. It's a shame that he can't bring food here though :/ I miss Singapore food LOADS.

Li Ying: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP DON'T TELL ME WHO WON OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!!!! Aaah I wanted to visit your blog but then I'm scared that you posted who won so I don't dare to go until you tag back telling me whether you did or not (:< Hawhaw.

Jem: So mean! Bear in mind that I'm watching ALL OF YOU as well.. Beware cause I always have the upper hand as to when I'll drop by! HAHA I HOPE JUSTIN ISN'T THERE WHEN I VISIT APSC. That'll be super funny :D

Justin: NOOOOO WHY! I don't like David Cook! ):< David Archuleta deserves to win, not David Cook! Oooh how's the testing going! And how in the world do you test O_o Do you get someone to pretend to be me? HAHA! :D

Rachelyu: Yes dear! Shame on you! Hahaha it's probably typo lah.. I don't think you would have gotten the name wrong. It's highly unlikely (Thought not impossible!) I wonder what people can do to get better memories.. I would like to improve mine as well.. Hmm :/

Mariechong: HAHA omg yeah I never thought of that! My sis is going for the test soon. When I get Learner's, I can drive myself to training! WHEE HOW FUN. I wouldn't have to wait for my dad anymore. Wheeee!

Sahh: LOVE YOU TOO! <3

Amandayim: Well, DO YOU? HAHAH YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT CAUSE I KNOW YOU DO! YAY! :D

Kthnxbye!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster