face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
YES YES YES! :D
Monday, April 7, 2008

Running this morning was okay. Just that we ran A HELL LOT. We went one huge round around the neighbourhood starting from Pak college. Omg 2 rounds of that is killer.

I got caught walking by my dad whose car was parked outside Pak college. Got scolded like mad for that but shan't talk about it.

School was bad bad bad bad. I found out I have eng, math, inv, chem test next week. And 3 of them on the same day, if I'm not wrong (and hopefully I am!) But what I'm thankful for was that I got Merit for my geog papers! 2 out of 3. The 3rd one that I didn't finish wasn't graded cause everyone else didn't finish it either. So I suppose Merit isn't too bad (:

Afternoon training was the bomb! Since Gary left for Aust already, we trained under Horst's programme but Yana was in charge of us. Yana is a cool coach (: I like her (: And her accent is damn cool. ROFL.

What really made me happy was that I made the whole of the kick set by a mile! My very first time. The set was 400-300-200-100-100-200-300-400 and I MADE ALL. YES. YOU DIDN'T SEE IT WRONG. I MADE ALL! Although they were all on 2.10 pace, I'm still duper happy cause I did free kick. And usually I'd never make time for free kick, no matter how slow the time is.

Horst wanted the first 100 and the last 400 to be timed. I did a 1.49 for 100 free kick (quite effortlessly) and I did 7.40 for 400 kick! Like, OMG. Below 2min pace! You have no idea how happy I am right now. Plus, I owned her like shit. MUAHAHAHA it feels damn good (:<

Motivation to train even harder. Hopefully next time I can make all kick sets (:

Tag replies!
Nurul: Riiight, and I believe you. Heh. Who in the world is your seatmate? And is it from French class?

Amandayim: HAHA OH REALLY! Please do not ever show them to anyone! Besides, the one I put on facebook isn't that embarrassing what.. I thought you looked kinda cute ROFL. YOU ALWAYS GET MY BIRTHDAY WRONG! You got it wrong last year you poop! ):< Hahah!

Li Ying: ): I didn't get to talk to you last weekend! ):< Next weekend it'll be school holiday for me already (: Can catch up with you guys more! Hope to see you online!

Coolest: YAY Another David Archuleta fan! WHOO HOO I think he's an awesome singer and he's so cute!

Huazhen: BUT REAL HUGS ARE BETTER ): I WANT TO GET ONE FROM YOU SOON! :D

Claireteng: NOOOO I like the one on the left better! I love all of his shows cause he always act so dumb and funny! HAHA! (:

Aliciatan: HERE'S YOUR TAG REPLY! Wahlao that isn't an excuse to bully your friends. SO MEAN! HAHAHA omg Mas Selamat should just come back and tag to explain things to you cause you're plain hopeless :D

I'm done I'll go do my hw now. Better be prepared for the testS next week. Seeya.

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster