face_thefear
▲ Back To Top
ACHING LIKE HELL!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ran again this morning. This time I didn't walk AT ALL okay! Homg I seriously died. It was 13 degrees cold this morning but running with just shirt and shorts was pretty okay. Didn't even feel cold. Alex Cameron and Andrei ran without their t-shirts on! They're plain insane.

Morning programme was 1km own choice equipment then 20 relays! HAHA damn fun but I had to leave for school after 1 relay! ):< But at least someone talked to me because I was acting blur and ignorant. Hahaha :D I like the sound of that person's voice (:

At school nothing much happened. Same old, same old. Just that I ponned swimming PE by pretending I didn't bring my togs. Hey I was damn tired okay. My legs were so painful that I looked like a retard when I walk -.-

Afternoon training was a bit more tiring. Stupid sculling! Plus Horst LOVES to give IM sets and I have to go extra hard to make time gyahh.

Okay I shall finish up my homework and then watch a bit of tv :D I hope I don't do too badly in all of next week's tests.

Tag replies!
Amandakhoo: Omg you got tag meh! WHERE GOT!? Man, you and amandayim HAVE to differentiate yourselves. HAHA Aiyah it's okay lah. I think I also blur blur put things on the wrong place before XD LOL.

Amandayim: Cheyy that one I also have. It's damn embarrassing lah! But I think aliciatan has the most number of embarrassing pictures (:<

Coolest: YAY We're too cool to be true HAHAHA. I think David Hernandez was quite good too. Danny was super gay man. The way he talks and does stuff is so much like a girl. Eeeyer. Ultimately my fave is still DAVID ARCHULETA <3

Nurul: Huh? Wait, do you take GERMAN?! I thought you took French! Wait wait wait is your seatmate in your class!? Cause last time you tagged that your seatmate was a guy. "I'm trying to convince my seatmate that he sucks".

Aliciatan: OH YES YOU ARE :D Hahaha just kidding lah.

Mariechong: LOL things are the same I guess. End of term one of school is coming and we're starting a new season for swimming. It's autumn now so yup! Getting colder but it's still bearable (:

Li Ying: YAY Then we can spend the whole day talking to each other on msn! Whee! I love school hols (: AND DAVID ARCHULETA AS WELL :D

Peiqi: Yup everything's good. How bout you? Hahah hope sec 2 life hasn't killed you.. yet! :D

WXy: YES I GUESSED IT RIGHT! How come you tag WX in caps and y in lowercase? Hahah nevermind you can tag as that in future and I'll know who you are!

Claireteng: I suppose so.. BUT I STILL LIKE THE GUY ON THE LEFT :D Haha ya the 2 girls aren't exceptionally pretty :/

Time to go. Sayonara!

0 Comments

welcome


A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insights

Or, a fortune for your disaster